S E V E N
Enabling users to stay safe, confident, and connected.
What is SEVEN?
SEVEN is available in two different versions, SEVEN LE supports multiple reporting pathways, ethernet and Wi-Fi with dual micro SIM slots for data reporting. Data is sent via the 4G/ 3G network or the users local internet connection and voice call back into the base unit is over VoLTE on 4G or voice on 3G. Where as SEVEN LiTE is a single SIM and only communicates using 4G/3G cellular.
How it works
If you need help at any time of the day or night, press and hold your personal help button, and count to three. Alternatively, press the large round Help button on your base unit to request help.
|Personal Help Button Pressed||Base Unit Activated||Voice Message “Your alert has been sent...”|
|The outer rim of your personal help button will flash red to let you know your call for help is being sent.||You will hear a loud alarm sound from the base unit where the Help button will illuminate red.||Voice messages on the base unit will play to let you know the status of your request for help as it progresses.|
Audio Assisted Install
Simple button press to check in.
A configurable periodic pendant test to ensure system is operating correctly.
Disables RF tracking reports and silences automated notifications.
Upcoming events can be scheduled to announce automatically.
Can be triggered remotely to notify end user about emergency events, or deliver friendly notifications.
Higher quality audio files sound noticeably better through the new speaker.
Adaptive Light Sensor
LED lights are automatically brightened or dimmed depending on the lighting conditions.
Large Top Label Area
Allows for a bespoke top label identifying your brand and any information.
This allows for a direct connection to the PCB for diagnostics and re-flashing.
SEVEN Audio Assisted Installation
SEVEN's audio assisted installation steps a user through the process of establishing good cellular connectivity, testing the range between the pendant and SEVEN base unit, and sending an activation. This feature can be enabled at start up or remotely. AAI requires a different voice file loaded at production and user guide.
SEVEN Daily Check
When ‘Daily Check’ is enabled, the Connect button will flash blue at a pre-set time each day. Pressing the Connect button sends a ‘Daily Check’ and a voice message will play. If the user does not press the Connect button, then the lack of a button press will cause an alert and the user should be contacted to check if they are OK.
|Pearl Personal Help Button Pendant||SEVEN Base Unit||SEVEN Plug Pack|
SEVEN Technical Specifications
SEVEN is supplied with:
- Customised top label
- Pearl pendant transceiver
- Plug pack
- Fitted battery pack
- User Guide.
It has dual SIM slots and SIM(s) which can be factory fitted, and SEVEN is programmed at production with specified files and settings, ready for installation.
- 110W x 180L x 50H mm.
- Base unit weighs 400 - 500g.
- Packaged: Recyclable cardboard box 175W x 215L x 55H mm and weighs 600-700g with all components included.
- Manufactured with 5% less plastic material than previous EVE base unit.
- SEVEN is lead free, with recyclable packaging that uses food safe inks.
- Temperature: Operating temperature of 0 – 40⁰C.
- Humidity: 90% humidity (non condensating).
- Capable of running solely off its battery pack for over 40 hours in ideal conditions.
- Industrial grade NiMH battery pack, automatically rechargeable in under 24 hours, and replaceable if required. Regular battery maintenance (every 90 days) ensures high capacity and life of battery.
- Low capacity battery packs detected and reported. Missing or non-functioning battery pack reported. Low battery warning following mains failure report at approximately 20% of capacity remaining.
- Range 300m+ typical in open air between Pearl personal help buttons and SEVEN.
- Up to 16 Pearl transceivers can be learned and tracked by SEVEN, for test transmissions.
- Separate RF learn and RF test modes.
- 869MHz in New Zealand and Europe, or 916 MHz in Australia.
- Dual SIMs 4G with 3G voice back.
- SEVEN LE: 3G & 4G (LTE) Cat 1: B28, B5, B8, B3, B1.
- Ethernet and WiFi
- When Internet (Ethernet or WiFi) is configured as the primary reporting path, cellular data costs are reduced for reporting, applying updates and downloading information.
- Ethernet supports 10/100Mbps connections, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/e/I.
- During power failure the Wi-Fi and Ethernet may be turned off to save power.