S E V E N LiTE
Simplicity combined with superior safety features.
What is SEVEN LiTE?
SEVEN LiTE is a pared back version of the SEVEN base unit, with fewer communication options. SEVEN LiTE has no Ethernet socket, GPS, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity. It communicates on a 4G/3G cellular network using a singular SIM card, but features all the automated safety checks, RF connectivity, messaging and reminder functions.
How it works
If you need help at any time of the day or night, press and hold your personal help button, and count to three. Alternatively, press the large round Help button on your base unit to request help.
|Personal Help Button Pressed||Base Unit Activated||Voice Message “Your alert has been sent...”|
|The outer rim of your personal help button will flash red to let you know your call for help is being sent.||You will hear a loud alarm sound from the base unit where the Help button will illuminate red.||Voice messages on the base unit will play to let you know the status of your request for help as it progresses.|
SEVEN LiTE Features
Audio Assisted Install
Simple button press to check in.
A configurable periodic pendant test to ensure system is operating correctly.
Disables RF tracking reports and silences automated notifications.
Upcoming events can be scheduled to announce automatically.
Can be triggered remotely to notify end user about emergency events, or deliver friendly notifications.
Higher quality audio files sound noticeably better through the new speaker.
Adaptive Light Sensor
LED lights are automatically brightened or dimmed depending on the lighting conditions.
Large Top Label Area
Allows for a bespoke top label identifying your brand and any information.
This allows for a direct connection to the PCB for diagnostics and re-flashing.
SEVEN LiTE Voice Messages
Three types of voice announcements can occur:
- Automated System Announcements: These play during daytime hours only, to notify a user of device associated events that require their attention.
- Scheduled Reminders: Up to six reminders can be scheduled to occur daily at pre-set times through the Chiptech Wizard. These can include medication, caregiver visits, mealtimes, and generic timed reminders.
- Event Notifications: Sets of voice announcements can be remotely triggered to notify users about ‘Critical’ events, ‘Action’ requests and ‘Friendly’ messages or greetings.
Voice announcements can be repeated by pressing the ‘Info’ button, and cleared by pressing Cancel. Acknowledgement of announcements is logged and can be reported.
Installation and Operation of SEVEN LiTE
Learn mode, Range Test mode, and the Installer Setup are all accessed by the top buttons on SEVEN LiTE, using a combination of button presses or holds. These modes have a safety timeout period to return the unit to standard operation after a short period of time.
‘Installer Setup’ can include the following options:
- Notification volume
- Ring volume
- General Volume
- Pre-alarm volume
- RF Device Testing
- Unit Testing
- Clear All RF Devices
- Help Brightness
|Pearl Personal Help Button Pendant||SEVEN LiTE Base Unit||SEVEN LiTE Plug Pack|
SEVEN LiTE Technical Specifications
SEVEN LiTE is supplied with:
- Customised top label
- Pearl pendant transceiver
- Plug pack
- Fitted battery pack
- User Guide.
It has single SIM slots and SIM(s) which can be factory fitted, and SEVEN LiTE is programmed at production with specified files and settings, ready for installation.
- 110W x 180L x 50H mm.
- Base unit weighs 400 - 500g.
- Packaged: Recyclable cardboard box 175W x 215L x 55H mm and weighs 600-700g with all components included.
- Lead free and RoHS compliant.
- Packaging is recyclable and uses food-safe inks.
- Temperature: Operating temp of 0 – 40⁰C
- Humidity: 90% (non-condensating)
- During a power failure SEVEN LiTE runs solely off its backup battery pack for over 40 hours, to provide peace of mind in the event of a power outage (on a fully charged battery pack).
- Industrial grade NiMH battery pack, automatically rechargeable to 90% in under 24 hours, and replaceable if required. Regular battery maintenance (every 90 days) ensures high capacity and life of battery pack.
- Low capacity battery packs are detected and reported. Missing or non-functioning battery pack is reported. Low battery warning at approximately 20% of capacity remaining.
- Range 300m+ typical in open air between Pearl personal help buttons and SEVEN LiTE.
- Up to 16 transceivers can be learned and tracked by SEVEN LiTE for test transmissions.
- 869MHz in New Zealand and Europe, or 916 MHz in Australia.
- 3G & 4G (L) CAT 1: B28, B8, B5, B3, B1
- Option port for direct connection for updating and downloading log files using the Chiptech Wizard.
- Remote update and log download using the Chiptech Wizard.
- Fleet wide / global update of files and Cellular Module Firmware Over the Air (FOTA) facilitated via SmartCare Cloud.