EVE 3G Data is designed for data only communication to the monitoring centre and ring back over the cellular network.
- System: EVE 3G Data is supplied with either a pendant or watch style transceiver, a plug pack, battery and user guide, custom packaged in cardboard.
- Dimension: 200 x 125 x 50 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 0.41kg
- Packaged: Recyclable cardboard box: (L x W x H), 215 x 175 x 55mm, that weighs 0.65kg with all components included.
- Environment: Operating temperature of 0 - 40oC, 90% humidity (non condensating).
- Frequency: 869MHz in New Zealand or 916 MHz in Australia
- Range: 300M+ typical in open air
- Power: High efficiency 3W plug pack is supplied.
Mains fail reporting after random 1-4 hour delay, also sends restore report when mains power is resupplied.
- Battery: Backup NiMH battery packs, providing up to 70 hours backup capacity when new and fully charged (using recommended configuration). Fully charged in under 24 hours. Regular battery maintenance (every 90 days) ensures high capacity and life of battery (typically 5 years). Low capacity battery packs detected and reported. Missing or non-functioning battery pack reported. Low battery warning following mains failure at approximately 20% of capacity remaining.
- Communication: Contact ID (4 or 6 digit), CSV for Cellular Data.
- Quad-Band 3G module (UMTS/HSPA), can fail over to 2G network.