The medical alarm industry PERS (Personal Emergency Response System) providers are facing increasing challenges as many homes are transitioning to digital communication. To solve these challenges, Chiptech proudly offers EVE 3G, the latest cutting-edge 3G medical alarm (PERS). EVE 3G offers the flexibility of choosing 3G data only communication, or the utilisation of all communication pathways: standard phone line, cellular analogue, and cellular data in one package, to provide the best solution for you and your customers.
- System: EVE 3G is supplied with either a pendant or watch style transceiver, a plug pack, battery and user guide, custom packaged in cardboard.
- Dimension: 200 x 125 x 50 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 0.41kg.
- Packaged: Recyclable cardboard box: (L x W x H), 215 x 175 x 55mm, that weighs 0.65kg with all components included.
- Environment: Operating temperature of 0 - 40°C, 90% humidity (non-condensating).
- Frequency: 869MHz in New Zealand or 916MHz in Australia.
- Range: 300M+ typical in open air.
- Power: High efficiency 3W plug pack is supplied.
Mains fail reporting after random 1-4 hour delay with restore signal.
- Battery: Backup NiMH battery packs, providing up to 80 hours backup capacity when new and fully charged (using recommended configuration). Fully charged in under 24 hours. Regular battery maintenance (every 90 days) ensures high capacity and life of battery (typically 3-5 years). Low capacity battery packs detected and reported. Missing or non-functioning battery pack reported. Low battery warning following mains failure at approximately 20% of capacity remaining.
- Communication: Contact ID (4 or 6 digit) over PSTN and Cellular Analogue Strict, CSV for Cellular Data. Quad-Band 3G module (UMTS/HSPA), can fail over to 2G network.