EVA is our new self-install Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) device that can be monitored by family and friends via our SmartCare® Response App.
EVA operates on data over the 3G cellular network to report to a purpose built Cloud monitoring platform, SmartCare® Central, which processes, stores, and passes information to associated App responders. EVA features step by step voice guided assistance when installing, to provide a user friendly solution that ensures a safe setup and connection to family and friends.
- System: EVA is supplied with a Pearl pendant transceiver, a plug pack, battery, and user guide, custom packaged in cardboard.
- EVA Dimensions: 200 x 125 x 50 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 0.41kg
- Packaged: recyclable cardboard box: (L x W x H), 215 x 175 x 55mm, that weighs 0.65kg with all components included.
- Environment: operating temperature of 0 - 40°C, 90% humidity (non-condensating).
- Frequency: 869MHz in New Zealand or 916 MHz in Australia
- Pearl to EVA range: 300m+ typical in open air.
- Power: high efficiency 6W plug pack is supplied.
Mains fail reporting after random 1-4 hour delay with restore signal.
- Battery: backup NiMH battery packs, providing up to 70 hours backup capacity when new and fully charged (using recommended configuration). Battery recharge in under 24 hours. Regular battery maintenance (every 90 days) ensures high capacity and life of battery (typically 3-5 years). Low capacity battery is detected and reported. Missing or non-functioning battery is reported. Low battery warning following mains failure occurs at approximately 20% of capacity remaining.
- Communication: Contact ID over CSV for Cellular Data.
Quad-Band 3G module (UMTS/HSPA), can fail over to 2G network if available.