ERICA sets the standard for highly reliable medical alarms, with key functions and a multitude of safety features to help people age in place with confidence.
ERICA is designed to send an alert for assistance when a Pearl personal help button or sensor is activated within the home and garden area. Alerts are received by a 24 hour monitoring station, whose response is to try and contact the person through the hands free speakerphone, and send help when required.
The Pearl help buttons are used with ERICA to summon help in an emergency, with a transceiver in each to enable bi-directional communication. This means when an individual presses their Pearl help button and the alert is received by ERICA the outer edge of Pearl flashes red to let the user know their alert for help has been received, providing reassurance that help is being summoned.
- Easy to understand voice messages can be company customised.
- Audible messages can be heard once, set to repeat only as required, or disabled. They will not play during night time hours.
- Installer setup button with voice messages.
- ERICA has the ability to upload and download data and settings over the phone line or locally.
- ERICA has battery backup of 50 hours minimum, with a replaceable battery pack.
- Separate phone and line sockets.
- Options port for future expandability.
- A narrow band receiver to reduce possibility of radio frequency interference between ERICA and Pearl help buttons.
|Dimensions:||200L x 125W x 50H mm|
|Packaged:||215L x 175W x 55Hmm (L x W x H)|
|Weight:||0.41kg, packaged 0.65kg|
|Frequency:||869MHz (New Zealand), 916MHz (Australia)|
|Range:||350m+ typical open air range with Pearl help button|