SmartCare® Relay is Comma Separated Value (CSV) receiver software designed for monitoring alarm panels that report using data via cellular modules or an internet connection. SmartCare® Relay creates an efficient, reliable reporting pathway for all alarm events, including polling and alarm activations.
SmartCare® Relay receives the Contact ID reports over TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) using CSV protocol and communicates this information to your monitoring centre software by mimicking a standard analogue receiver; either Ademco 685 Receiver over TCP, Ademco 685 Receiver over Serial/RS232, or FE-900 Receiver over TCP.
When a report is sent from the alarm via data, the unit CSID number and Contact ID codes are passed through SmartCare® Relay to your monitoring software.
SmartCare® Relay Features
- SmartCare® Relay has been exhaustively tested and will monitoring over 40,000 alarm panels polling every 60-90 seconds.
- SmartCare® Relay has the capacity to receive over 1,000 simultaneous reports per second. Through-put limiting can be set to prevent overloading your monitoring software. When the limit is reached, additional reports are dropped, forcing the alarm panels to reattempt connection.
- SmartCare® Relay has a heartbeat between monitoring software and itself to ensure it is constantly in communication. Monitoring software will alert when it is not available.
- Chiptech regularly tests SmartCare® Relay’s external communication to ensure it is stable. If no connection is detected, SmartCare® Relay stops the heartbeat to the monitoring software, generating an alert at the monitoring centre.
- SmartCare® Relay runs on Windows Service and the minimum hardware requirements below must be meet to ensure it operates as expected.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
|Operating System:||Windows Vista or above|
|Processor:||Core 2 Duo or better|
|Free Hard Drive Space:||500MB|
|Requires:||Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.1|