Confidence to go beyond the boundaries of your home
GO is a wearable mPERS solution, specifically designed for summoning help beyond the boundaries of the home. Chiptech’s experience in developing personal emergency devices, combined with cellular and GPS location technology has culminated in the creation of this sleek wearable device. Following a button press, users can be located by SmartCare® Locate, which displays GPS data and features an algorithm to refine a user’s location.
GO is designed to give you the confidence and independence to go beyond the boundaries of your home. Whether you’re nipping down to the shops, holidaying at your favourite spot, or visiting friends.
GO is the perfect solution for summoning assistance anytime and anywhere 3G and GPS coverage is available.
How GO works
Impact and waterproof
The user can have confidence that GO will operate in rain or shine, during any recreational activity, as GO is impact and waterproof.
A range of voice messages provide users with information on the status of their personal help device.
When GO is activated the alert is sent to monitoring. This is followed by GPS co-ordinates being sent to SmartCare® Locate.
GO has a built-in speakerphone system, which allows a two way conversation in the event of an emergency.
Optional fall detection
When enabled, GO uses sophisticated fall detection technology to detect a significant fall, subsequent impact, and a period of no movement.
Visual feedback is provided by the multi-coloured LED lights that illuminate around the outer edge of the device.
Update when placed charger
GO will connect to the SmartCare® Cloud when placed on the charger, and can be updated remotely to receive additional features, setting changes, or to apply firmware updates.
Long button hold enables flight mode when travelling on an aircraft.
Flexibility to be worn in different ways
GO has the flexibility to be worn in different ways to suit the preference of the individual. Supplied with a hypoallergenic chain and split ring, GO can be worn around the neck, fixed to a belt, key ring, or conveniently placed in a pocket.
Can be easily updated by placing on the charger
GO will connect to the SmartCare® Cloud when placed on the charger, and can be updated remotely to receive additional features, setting changes, or to apply firmware updates. This ensures operational efficiency and optimal performance.
Voice and visual feedback is used to communicate
GO has a range of voice messages to provide users with information on the status of their personal help device. Visual feedback is provided by the multi-coloured LED lights that illuminate around the outer edge of the device.
What's in the box
Wireless Charger, Plug Pack + Cable
Stainless Steel Chain
GO 3G Tech Specs
GO is supplied with:
- A hypo-allergenic stainless steel chain so it can be worn as a pendant.
- A split ring which enables GO to be attached to a key ring, belt clip or lanyard (not supplied).
- A wireless charger, plugpack and cable.
- A step-by-step user guide.
- GO has an internal RFID chip which stores information to identify the device.
|GO-4 Size (LxWxH)||Weight|
|67 x 47 x 13.5mm||35g|
|Packaged Size (LxWxH)||Weight (All components)|
|125 x 158 x 64mm||290g|
- Operating temperature of 0˚C to + 50˚C.
- IP67 and hot waterproof.
- The lithium-ion battery is rechargeable and runs for approximately 1-2 months with standard use before requiring charging.
- GO’s battery will need to be recharged after an alert.
- Voice messages and lights indicate to the user when the battery is low and requires charging, and a low battery report is sent.
- When placed on the charger both GO and the outer edge of the charger will turn blue to indicate charging has started. GO will also beep or say “charging”* when placed on the charger. When the battery is full charged GO lights will change to green, and it will send a ‘Battery Charged’ report.
- Charging takes approximately 2 to 3 hours, from low to fully charged.
- Battery life expectancy: approximately 80% capacity can be expected after 350 -500 charges (when charged in temperature of 25°C and fully discharged between cycles), and when the battery is less than 3-5 years old.
- The inductive wireless charging plate supplied with GO is Qi compliant.
The charging system is designed specifically for GO. Please do not change any parts of the charging system and do not use the charger with any other devices.
Place the charger on a flat surface and please make sure all parts of the charger are properly connected before use.
- Do not use the charger if any parts of the charging system are damaged.
- Do not place anything metal on top of the charger (including the chain).
- Do not cover the charger with any material.
- Do not place the charger in direct sunlight, recommended charging temperature between 10°C to 35°C.
- During charging GO can become warm to the touch.
- If you have a pacemaker, you should keep the wireless charger and GO at least 25cm away from your pacemaker during charging.
- Contact ID reporting via CSV over cellular data (4 destination addresses, using a combination of static IP addresses and DNS).
- Automated self testing and a test signal is sent on the 3G network at a defined period of time.
- Regular RF test transmission when learned into base unit.
- Installer menu and setting options are available when placed on charger. Volume can be changed, Fall Detection or manual Cloud Connection enabled. Flight Mode is available for transporting purposes.
- Single SIM with 3G data reporting on your selected network.
- AUS operates on either Telstra, Vodafone, or Optus.
- NZ operates on either Spark, Vodafone or 2Degrees.
- Penta-Band 3G 800/850/900/1900/2100 MHz module (UMTS/ HSPA).
- Telstra approved cellular module.
- Location provided through assisted and autonomous GPS methods.
- Periodic updates of GPS location are sent until the emergency event is completed.
- GPS co-ordinates are transmitted via cellular data to SmartCare® Locate or other GPS mapping platform.
- 100 metres+ typical in open air when paired with a Chiptech base unit, when at home.
- Emergency hand over range to the base unit is 300 metres+ in open air.
- Frequency: Australia 916MHz, New Zealand 869MHz.