S E V E N LiTE
Simplicity combined with superior safety features
SEVEN LiTE is a pared back version of the SEVEN base unit, with fewer communication options. SEVEN LiTE has no Ethernet socket, GPS, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity, but features all the automated safety checks, RF connectivity, messaging and reminder functions. It communicates on a 4G/3G cellular network and is available with either a single Micro SIM card slot or a two SIM card slot version.
The simple user interface combines status indicators with buttons to keep users informed of any changes to their system that could impact performance. Voice messages and lights are used to provide event notifications and reminders*, along with automated system messages.
Data reports are sent on 4G or 3G, and the voice call back can occur over the VoLTE (Voice over LTE) on 4G, or voice over the 3G voice network.
Audio Assisted Install
Disables RF tracking reports and silences automated notifications.
Simple button press to check in
A configurable periodic pendant test to ensure system is operating correctly
Disables RF tracking reports and silences automated notifications
Upcoming events can be scheduled to announce automatically
Can be triggered remotely to notify end user about emergency events, or deliver friendly notifications
Higher quality audio files sound noticeably better through the new speaker
Adaptive Light Sensor
LED lights are automatically brightened or dimmed depending on the lighting conditions
Large Top Label Aera
Allows for a bespoke top label identifying your brand and any information
This allows for a direct connection to the PCB for diagnostics and re-flashing
SEVEN LiTE Voice Messages
Three types of voice announcements can occur:
- Automated System Announcements: These play during daytime hours only, to notify a user of device associated events that require their attention.
- Scheduled Reminders: Up to six reminders can be scheduled to occur daily at pre-set times through the Chiptech Wizard. These can include medication, caregiver visits, mealtimes, and generic timed reminders.
- Event Notifications: Sets of voice announcements can be remotely triggered to notify users about ‘Critical’ events, ‘Action’ requests and ‘Friendly’ messages or greetings.
Voice announcements can be repeated by pressing the ‘Info’ button, and cleared by pressing Cancel. Acknowledgement of announcements is logged and can be reported.
Installation and Operation of SEVEN LiTE
Learn mode, Range Test mode, and the Installer Setup are all accessed by the top buttons on SEVEN LiTE, using a combination of button presses or holds. These modes have a safety timeout period to return the unit to standard operation after a short period of time.
‘Installer Setup’ can include the following options:
- Notification volume
- Ring volume
- General Volume
- Pre-alarm volume
- RF Device Testing
- Unit Testing
- Clear All RF Devices
- Help Brightness
How it works
If you need help at any time of the day or night, press and hold your personal help button, and count to three. Alternatively, press the large round Help button on your base unit to request help.
Personal Help Button Pressed
The outer rim of your personal help button will flash red to let you know your call for help is being sent.
Base Unit Activated
You will hear a loud alarm sound from the base unit where the Help button will illuminate red.
Voice Message “Your alert has been send…”
Voice messages on the base unit will play to let you know the status of your request for help as it progresses.
SEVEN LiTE Technical Specifications
SEVEN is supplied with:
- Customised top label
- Pearl pendant transceiver
- Plug pack
- Fitted battery pack
- User Guide
It has dual SIM slots and SIM(s) which can be factory fitted, and SEVEN is programmed at production with specified files and settings, ready for installation.
SEVEN LiTE is supplied with a chrome button keypad and SEVEN LiTE Dual is supplied with a white and grey coated button keypad.
|SEVEN Size (LxWxH)
|180 x 110 x 50mm
|400g – 500g
|Packaged Size (LxWxH)
|Weight (All components)
|215 x 175 x 55mm
|600g – 700g
- Manufactured with 5% less plastic material than previous EVE base unit.
- SEVEN is lead free, with recyclable packaging that uses food safe inks.
- Temperature: Operating temperature of 0 – 40⁰C.
- Humidity: 90% humidity (non condensating).
- Capable of running solely off its battery pack for over 40 hours in ideal conditions.
- Industrial grade NiMH battery pack, automatically rechargeable in under 24 hours, and replaceable if required. Regular battery maintenance (every 90 days) ensures high capacity and life of battery.
- Low capacity battery packs detected and reported. Missing or non-functioning battery pack reported. Low battery warning following mains failure report at approximately 20% of capacity remaining.
- Dual SIMs 4G with 3G voice back.
- SEVEN LE: 3G & 4G (LTE) Cat 1: B28, B5, B8, B3, B1.
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- When Internet (Ethernet or Wi-Fi) is configured as the primary reporting path, cellular data costs are reduced for reporting, applying updates and downloading information.
- Ethernet supports 10/100Mbps connections, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/e/I.
- During power failure the Wi-Fi and Ethernet may be turned off to save power.
- Range 300m+ typical in open air between Pearl personal help buttons and SEVEN.
- Up to 16 Pearl transceivers can be learned and tracked by SEVEN, for test transmissions.
- Separate RF learn and RF test modes.
- 869MHz in New Zealand and Europe, or 916 MHz in Australia.